Celebrate your high street
“This ambitious project brings live music and performance to the streets of some of London’s outer boroughs. The fun starts in Woolwich this weekend..” TIME OUT Best Events this Weekend (5th July)
“It was wonderful – I thoroughly enjoyed it and I think it’s going to make the whole day so much better” Member of the public, South Norwood on ITV LONDON TONIGHT (9th July)
“The creative arts give young people the best opportunity to truly express themselves” Danvir Visvanathan, Headteacher, Fullwood Primary School re his school choir/The Streets, ILFORD RECORDER (14th July)
The Streets is an ambitious and dynamic programme which has brought high quality music and performance to high streets across seven outer-London boroughs in 2015 and 2016. Designed to showcase the local streetscape and unlock the potential of high streets; local residents, businesses and visitors have been encouraged to rediscover and reclaim their public space.
The Streets has:
- Animated your High Street
- Enriched Your Community with dynamic activity
- Enhanced existing local offer
- Offered Opportunities to explore local heritage
- Celebrated & Explored local high streets
- Surprised Residents with unique and unexpected experiences!